Thursday, March 11, 2010

What I'm Reading...

One of my goals while I'm on "leave" is to work on my heart and mind...and not just the physical heart...I want to gather all I can during this time and not regret wasted time...with that in mind, I grabbed these books to read while I'm "out"...looking forward to learning from some great leaders...

I have wanted to read this book for a long time...have heard AMAZING things about it (actually my book cover doesn't look like this one...I have an OLDER one!)


I have to read this book for an on-line class I'm taking to renew my teaching license. Good information so far.

I have always LOVED President Reagan...I remember "voting" for him in a mock-election in elementary school. I look forward to learning more about him and his journey...

I heard Mark Driscoll speak at a conference a few years back...he has a depth to him that challenges me...I look forward to learning from him...

The elders and pastors are going through this book...I've read about 75% of the book...should have it done today...GREAT stuff...see my post from yesterday for more nuggets...




No comments: