Saturday, March 27, 2010

Happy Birthday Jaden!

I have told Jaden many times that I always wished that I had a friend like him when I was his age! I NEVER had anyone who wanted to play and play and play as much as I did. And Jaden is the same way...this kid could play outside from sun-up to sun-down...fun to watch. I will never forget his face this morning when we play the "hot and cold" game so he could find his new basketball hoop outside. He probably played ball for 3-4 hours today!

More than anything I love Jaden's heart. My prayer for him is that he is a tender warrior...that he channels his passion...his competitiveness to protecting the hurting, reaching the lost and CONQUERING the enemy. I love to hear him pray...to hear him pray for people...I loved going to our new building during the construction and listening to him pray for people to come and get saved...

I'm so proud of how he is doing in school as well...the kid reads like crazy! He is devouring books...doing great with his studies...AND has great behavior! Well done son!

I CANNOT WAIT to see what God has in store for my big man...to see what he chooses to do with his life...who he will marry...until then, I'm going to do what I can to enjoy these young years...full of passion and play...innocence and fun...

Jaden Blake Boucher...I love you more than I could EVER express in words.

No comments: