Monday, March 29, 2010

Monday Reflections

One month ago I was getting ready to head into the lab to get a stent put in...I had a lot of hope a month ago...that I would be "better than ever." That this would pass and I would come back firing. A month later, I have more questions than answers...I have to be more patient in this process than I have with anything in my life...I realize more of how this will change my life, yet I don't even know it all yet. (Did that make sense??? It sure does to me!)

This much I know...God is not done with me yet...he wants me here...on earth...for a reason. I know that my life is much more fragile than I ever thought...I'm not as good as I thought I was...not as "invincible." Some reality...

Today I'm at the church building...prepping my message this morning...feels good to be here...calling on God for his words...no wasted words...no wasted time...time is of the essence! You just don't know when the end will come...so how will we live? THAT is a question that eating at me...how will I live? What will I do with the days, weeks, months, years that God will give me to be here...how will I invest in Kelsey...Chloe-Jaden-Luke...family and friends...community...how will I be different? Looking forward to seeing God's plans...

No comments: