Thursday, August 12, 2010

Check that off the bucket list! A day of firsts at the pool!

The Boucher's headed out to Potowatomi Pool yesterday...it has a 3 story high slide and diving board, so we told our kids we would head there at least once this summer.

OH MY GOODNESS...we had sooooooo much fun! It had to be the fastest day of the summer so far.

Here is our list of firsts in no particular order...

LUKE: This crazy little guy swam the width of the pool 2x's to pass the swimming test so he...AT 4 YEARS OLD...could go down the 3 story high slide and jump off of the diving board. HE WAS AMAZING...he swam at least 25 yds without stopping...THEN spent 3-4 hours sliding and jumping...

CHLOE: Did a flip off of the diving board...IT WAS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Cool!

JADEN: Dove off a diving board for the first time...THEN he leaped off the diving board...that little dude is like a spring off that thing!

TIM: YEP...like son, like father...yep...you read it right...like son, like father! For the first time in my life I "dove" (if that is what you call it!) off the diving board...as I've shared before...the first time I jumped in deep water was last summer...and my bucket list had that I would jump off of a diving board some day and DONE! VERY COOL! Although I have A LOT to learn...cause I have no idea how to dive...

KELSEY: She actually was able to eat dinner with us last night...for the first time in weeks! SHE IS PREGNANT and hasn't eaten dinner in FOREVER due to "evening" sickness...

EVERYONE had a first yesterday!! Fun times.........

No comments: