Monday, December 28, 2009

Monday Reflections...Tech fast!

What a fun Christmas! I sure enjoyed family...our services...and more family! Our service yesterday was AMAZING...deep...powerful...challenging end to our We Are message series...VERY POWERFUL to see families coming up and writing their names on a scroll that read I will "FIGHT FOR MY FAMILY" Awesome!

I'm off this week...been a long time since I had some time off and looking forward to hanging with the family...I'm also am going to have a tech fast this week...no laptop...no email...no cell phone...I get attached to that stuff and it is all very helpful, BUT this week is a refueling and family week...there is plenty to do when I get re-plugged in next week and we charge forward with the building and the New Year.

So...I'm off for now...Happy New Year and see you next week!!

No comments: