Wednesday, December 2, 2009

I'm a dummy! 2x's over!

Earlier today I saved a dummy and tonight...I was the dummy that needed saving! NO I didn't have a real heartattack, but it was close! I was on-line...getting our vacation plans done for Christmas Break...I had typed into the hotel search...2 adults and 3 kids...I went through all of the steps and then confirmed it...THEN I went to the final page...you know the one...the one you print off...the one that says the $$ is out of our account! I looked over everything and saw the price...IT WAS 3x's THE AMOUNT OF WHAT IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN! BUT I HAD ALREADY CONFIRMED IT...ALREADY PAID FOR IT...ARE YOU KIDDING ME! I felt scammed...betrayed...angry...

THEN...

I read the details...Someone (denial starts now!)...yes SOMEONE typed in 2 adults and 3 ROOMS instead of 2 adults and 3 KIDS! OH MAN! BIG MISTAKE...needless to say I started scrambling for a phone number to call...and you bet...the lady was LAUGHING at me on the other end...LAUGHING! I almost had to perform CPR on myself...BUT...we've got it right now...

2 adults...3 kids...1 room...

No comments: