Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Post #500

This is my 500th post...I've been doing this for 1 year and about 10 months...It has been fun to do it...been quite a journey...highs and lows...victories and defeats...cold days and HOT ones...

Check out this quote from my first post back in February '08...

"Speaking of the journey...I heard a GREAT QUOTE this week...the essence of it was that we have to learn to enjoy the journey of our lives...there will be many twists and turns...many victories and failures, BUT we must learn to enjoy the steps of our journey...I hope that this blog will leave a trail of just that...nuggets of enjoying the journey..."

And what a journery it has been...

So, what now...what would I say to launch into the next 500 posts...Bottom line..."God, renew your fame in our day...give us fresh stories...YOUR STORIES...stories that could have only happned when YOU are driving them...Renew your fame...Make it clear to us...to our community...to this region...to our nation...to the world...that YOU are THE Famous One."

No comments: