Thursday, December 17, 2009

Mindset

I have been praying a lot this week that God would raise my leadership #...Pastor Jim asks us in our personal evaluations for our leadership #...scale of 1-10...where are we? How are we using the talents and abilities God has given us?

I long to get the most out of my life...but to get there means there are serious times of refinement. This season of life is one of those for me...And everyday...sometimes every hour...I have a choice...will I make the most of it? Will I accept the challenges in front of me? Will I learn from my experiences or run from them?

Whether I am in my brightest or darkest hour...I LONG to be known as a person who persevers and learns...grows...EVEN GETS STRONGER through trial...anyone can be STRONG in the bright times...God make me a sponge in the dark times...soaking up what you are teaching me...

No comments: