Monday, December 21, 2009

Breath of Fresh Air

Took a prayer walk this morning...had breakfast with a good friend and then took a long prayerwalk by the river...taking in the sights...at one point there was even a bird curping...it was so good to come to God and just talk...to stop and listen. I even found a new spot at the East Race! Another spot...just for me!

As I watched the current flow...I prayed...thanked God for picking me to be his kid...that he gave me an amazing family...a home...food...a church family that I passionately love...for putting me in a community that I care deeply about...it was good to stand in silence and just listen...to have my heart just long for more...it was good...ended the time throwing snowballs into the river...even "skipped" one like skipping rocks...fun...Good way to start the week...good to be in nature...GREAT to be with my Savior

No comments: