Thursday, September 16, 2010

Family

I have been told countless times by parents with grown children..."Enjoy them now...they will grow up before you know it!" I sure try to keep this in mind. Today, Luke jumped on his bike and rode while I ran...I don't know if you have ever tried to exercise with a 4 year old on a bike, but it is not consistent running! BUT it sure was fun...we talked...we watched the tree trimmer truck...we looked for acorns...AND still he rode for 2.4 miles...the time was priceless...I LOVE spending time with my kids...I LOVE listening to them...I am working hard to slow myself down enough at home to be there even more for them.

Oh...one more thing...I LOVE the name "dad!" Just LOVE IT! When my kids say "dad..." it just LIGHTS ME UP! I have been blessed with 3 AMAZING children...I CANNOT WAIT to meet #4!!

No comments: