Thursday, June 10, 2010

Stuff

-Soccer camp has been amazing
-the first night having camp in the pouring rain was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUN!!
-KIDS GAVE THEIR LIVES TO JESUS LAST NIGHT...I NEVER get tired of that!
-We have more people volunteering this year than EVER before
-The Wooster Grace youth group is so amazing...HEARTS for Jesus and serving!
-I love the Church
-"IT" is waking up inside of me again...you know what "it" is...sometimes you have "it" and sometimes you lose "it"
-Ericka has done a FANTASTIC job of directing camp this year!
-Tug of war STUNK last night...I NEVER like to lose!!!!
-Did I mention how great our volunteers are?!?!?!
-KIDS gave their lives to Jesus last night! HOW EXCITING IS THAT?!?!

-The next several months are going to be HUGE for our church...plans are brewing and I'm getting EXTREMELY excited about it!

No comments: