Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Another Thing Down!

Whoo-hoo! Yesterday morning Will (our intern) and I jumped in the car and headed to Goshen nice and early...we went over extra early to play some basketball with the guys! It was my first full-court b-ball game since my heart stuff...MAN IT FELT GOOD! The best part was still having some "gas in the tank" after we were done. (we played about an hour) GOOD TIMES! Great to be back out there...

Hey mom...if you are reading this...this is the part you are supposed to skip!

So...the last thing Kels told me before I went to play was to not get elbowed in the eye! OOPS! I drove in the lane to get a layup and you got it...ELBOW TO THE EYE! I got NAILED...and thanks to my blood thinners, I have a black eye today! Battle scars!

OH...

I should mention...any guesses out there for who threw the elbow? Come on...it is REALLY obvious!! You GOT IT! JIMMY BROWN! I'm sure he was "going for the ball" when it happened...

I do think I will start to count down the days until I'm off the blood thinner! I have bruises EVERYWHERE from the lightest bump! It's crazy...

No comments: