Thursday, June 3, 2010

My little buddy turned 4!

Luke turned 4 yesterday! I sure LOVE watching this little guy grow up!! He gave his life to Jesus this year and I enjoy listening to him pray...I have to think that God just smiles when he hears those prayers! LOVE THAT LITTLE GUY!

He looks up to his big brother...he wants to do EVERYTHING that Jaden does...and he thinks he can already do it! He is such a passionate little guy and I cherish the times when he comes in and says..."Snuggle daddy...I want to snuggle you!" Then we play "big stormer" (You got it...Luke likes to make up words like I do! GOOD MAN!)

I can't wait to see what all God has in store for Luke...I look forward to walking beside him and then sending him off on his own one day!

I LOVE YOU LUKE AND AM PROUD OF YOU!

No comments: