Friday, April 23, 2010

Encouragement

I like fresh starts...everyday is a fresh start...the sun comes up and there is new hope. I thank God for each morning...for the sunrise and another day. These verses have gripped my heart...

"...Fear not, for I have redeemed you; I have summoned you by name; you are mine. When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and when you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you. When you walk through the fire, you will not be burned; the flames will not set you ablaze. For I am the Lord, your God, the Holy One of Israel, your Savior..." (Isaiah 43: 1b-3a)

POWERFUL...encouraging...having a hard time holding on? Are you wanting to quit...to give up?! REMEMBER THIS: "FEAR NOT, for I (the Lord) have redeemed you; I have summoned you by name; you are mine." !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He has summoned us BY NAME AND WE ARE HIS! Rest in that today...I am.

1 comment:

Becky@CharlieBrown said...

Thank you for the scripture you have shared the last few posts. I have been looking for scripture to recite and keep perspective.
Your struggle has helped another. :)
Becky Rassi