Monday, April 5, 2010

Back at the office

It is hard to believe that I have not worked in the office for a month...last week was a full week, but I spent most of my time studying up in Kidzone. It was good today...talked with a few people...put my new weekly To Do list into action. The list is made up of things that I have to get done every week. SOmethings things get pushed back or not done that REALLY need to happen each week. So, I created a list of things for each day I'm in the office...I also worked on making a block schedule while I was off. It gives me time to get admin stuff done...studying... relationships...pouring into leaders...We'll see how it works.

I was back in the hospital today...only this time it was to visit someone...strange walking back into the ER...glad that God brought me through that...lots of lessons learned.

No comments: