Saturday, April 10, 2010

Back to it...

Monday is the big day...I will be going back to teaching...Full time work! Teaching...pastoring and I'm taking a couple of classes to get my teaching certification back. I'm feeling the best that I've felt...I walked over 13 miles this week!! My body is feeling better...getting stronger. I am looking forward to seeing my students...it's been over 5 weeks since I've seen them. And yes, I have A LOT of questions...We'll see how it goes!!

This week has been good...good to be back...connecting with people...continuing our plans for the future. I look forward to seeing what God is going to do through our church in the next months...years...LIVING the church is a marathon not a sprint! We don't "arrive" until we die and meet him face to face. There are ALWAYS people to love...people to share Jesus with...people who are hurting...ways that we can be growing. There is a deep longing in me...a longing for more of what HE wants...

No comments: