Saturday, January 30, 2010

Oh my...

I am excited about our campus right now...about what God is going to do through us...there is an anticipation in me that is growing every day...What will our campus look like in 6 months...what all will we do in our new building...who will we meet that we don't know yet...who is living in darkness right now who will find salvation in Jesus...Oh my...if our local church...if we grab a hold of the vision God has called us to...if we seek out where he is working and JUMP in with him...

Hey Grace...we're doing that this year...we're jumping in with what God wants to do...look for how God best wants us to reach out to the 175,000 people within 5 miles of our new building...we aren't going to apologize for what God wants us to do...we WILL go...we will be relentless...we are going to jump in...

Are you with me?!?!?!

No comments: