Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Cool Moment...

Some moments as a parent just freeze in time for me...it's like I can feel myself taking a mental pic of the moment...tonight was one of those moments. And this moment surprised me! I expect to have these moments at Holidays, birthdays and vacations...even when the kids started playing sports and going to school concerts. BUT TONIGHT really GRABBED me.

I was sitting here in Kels' chair getting ready to post a blog and I look over at my chair and Jaden is sitting there reading his new Bible. He was completely "locked in" to what he was reading and sure looked a lot older than 6 years old. I LOVE that he wants to read his Bible...and I don't think that I will forget my "big" man sitting over there reading THE Word...cool moment for me...I love being a dad!

No comments: