Monday, January 11, 2010

Monday Reflections...

Thoughts...
-I like having an office...wish I did now!
-The guys were WORKING HARD this weekend and today on the building
-Colin did a good job leading worship...best time yet
-We now have a team of 3 worship leaders...Jerimae-Colin-Mike...
-J is doing an OUTSTANDING job leading those guys!
-Pastor Jon's message on Demons...OUTSTANDING AS WELL!
-WE HAVE THE POWER OF THE LIVING GOD ON OUR SIDE!
-Love how he walked all of us through praying on the armour...we talk about it, but have never done that with people
-POWERFUL MESSAGE!
-NEXT WEEK IS GOING TO BE AMAZING!!!! I ALREADY CAN'T WAIT!
-I feel bad for Green Bay's QB Rodgers...GREAT game HORRIBLE ending...
-Luke has been "sick" 3x's in the last 2 1/2 hours...not fun!
-I have a meeting with some peeps from church tonight...DREAMING about the future...I REALLY CANNOT WAIT TO GET THAT GOING!!!!!
-AND...thanks Gma for coming over to stay with Luke, so I can go!

No comments: