Monday, January 18, 2010

I'm TERRIBLE!

Today is Martin Luther King Day, so since there was no school I switched my day off and hung out with the family today. It was nice! So what do we decide to do?!?!? Go bowling! I am terrible...terrible...TERRIBLE at bowling! My highest score is a 150 and I always hope and pray that I'll bowl a 100!! Here's a recap...

LUKE IS Soooooooooooooooooooo FUNNY! It was FUN to watch him rumbling up the lane and throwing the ball...I think he fell in 7 of the 10 frames! It was GREAT!

I bowled a personal best 153 today!! WHOO-HOO!

THEN...I bowled an 86...(I just LOL typing it!) I am soooooooooooo TERRIBLE!

Kelsey beat me in the second game...I hate to lose even games that I'm bad at! (I would like to mention at this point that I did have the best 2 game score!)

Jaden bowled at least 3 frames with his eyes closed! He is so funny!

Jaden also injured his thumb...toe...head...is this a contact sport?!?!?!

Chloe did well...nothing funny to share, except maybe her throwing style! BUT OF COURSE I can't say much.

BTW...WHAT IN THE WORLD is bowling alley doing putting a guy who bowls over 200 next to us...EMBARRASSING!!

Good times...

POOR CHLOE though...she ended her night by getting sick like the rest of us. She is the last one to get sick...we hope!!

No comments: