Thursday, January 7, 2010

GET ME OFF THIS STINKIN' LEASH AND LET'S GO!

I feel like a caged lion...like a dog that has been stuck on a leash!! (I LOVE IT when I get like this!) I just spent the last couple of hours dreaming...praying...planning for the future...I AM EXCITED! Yesterday I talked to Pastor Jim about direction for next year and my gut wasn't "burning" like it usually does after a convo like that...So I KNEW I had to cut out some time and just dream...let GOD'S vision for what HE wants to do here be renewed and refreshed in my heart and head...OH MAN DID HE DO THAT THIS AFTERNOON!! I haven't felt this passion...this fresh vision in a while...I feel like a caged lion now...just READY to explode out...

COME ON...NOW WE GO BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want to lead out of of PASSION for what God wants...Longing...deeply longing...from WAY down in my gut for God to do something fresh and new in me and here at Grace this year...something he has not done here before...What do we need to do to be ready for that?...ummmmmmmmmm, it's going to be fun to continue to work that out!

"Hey God, what are you up to and what do you want us to do about it?"

No comments: