Friday, February 27, 2009

What is going on?

I can't explain this to you...but I have this sense that God is up to something...I have had this feeling several times in my life...when I gave my life to Jesus...when I asked this beautiful woman to marry me...when I turned down what I thought was my dream job...when I took a position teaching at LaSalle Academy...when I quit my job to do this church planting thing...when I believed that God wanted us to start a church in South Bend that would love people and love him AND they would reach the community for him...now I have this new pull in my gut. This positive tension...this stirring that I cannot explain or put my finger on...but you know what?! I like it! I like the feeling that God is moving us toward something...I long to know what that looks like and I will continue to BEG God to show me more...Until then...I will keep doing the things he has called me to do...Love Him and Love people...These feeling really amp up my prayer life, because I want what GOD wants for HIS church...Oh, I like what God is doing here at Grace...My prayer is that our church gets to be in the middle of the wave that he is sending our way...that we are prayed up...that our eyes are wide open to what HE wants and who he wants us to encourage...build up...help...reach...whatever..."Hey God...Grace is IN...for whatever it is and whatever it looks like. We're in!" (Ephesians 3: 20-21)

No comments: