Friday, February 13, 2009

Valentine's Day


It was 14 years ago that I got to spend my first Valentine's Day with Kelsey...we had been dating for about 3 or 4 days...I was madly in love...dreaming of a wedding and what life would be like to be married to Kelsey. I'll just say...WOW...after 12 years of marriage...3 kids...I am more madly in love with her than ever. There is a beauty that I see in her today, that I didn't see back then...something way beyond her outward beauty...something that I can't put my finger on...something that I can't explain...something down deep inside of me...a mix of admoration for who she is and her love for Jesus, for me and the kids...something...does this make sense to anyone?!?! Cause it does to me!! I SURE LOVE YOU KELSEY LYNN BOUCHER!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I feel sorry for any married person who DOESN'T think that makes sense.
I'm thrilled that you are so happy.
Thanks for sharing!