Monday, February 9, 2009

Savin' $ in '09

Yep...I had a 4 hour dentist appointment today! 4 hours long...you are wondering to yourself..."did he have a major procedure done?" "How many cavities do you have, Boucher?" NONE OF THE ABOVE...just a routine cleaning. I went to the IUSB (Indiana University South Bend) Dental Clinic...had a dental hygienist in-training clean my teeth. Step-by-step-by step...take down your information (45 minutes)...look over your teeth (45 minutes)...wait for the professor (or whatever they call them) to o.k. the next step (15 minutes) and so on! So yep...I was a guinea pig today. She did a good job...it had been 2 years since my last cleaning and no cavities...Flossing does work! So, why did I go there...I would like to say it is because I wanted to be used to help train...blah, blah, blah...BUT I went because it is cheap! Kelsey, Chloe, Jaden and I all went for about what it would cost for only me at the "real" dentist!

No comments: