Sunday, August 31, 2008

Sunday Night Thoughts...


Jim really challenged us this morning on how we raise our kids...great points! I long to have my kids passionately following Jesus and I pray that I will lead them in the best way possible. This Sunday is the first one in WEEKS where we didn't have technical issues...Jerimae and I prayed over the tech equipment this week...PRAYER WORKS!


Granger Community Church is launching their first satellite campus in a couple of weeks at a theater. Their team came and checked out how we use our theater...Their campus pastor Jeff is a passionate, God-lovin', full of vision guy. I pray for them often! Having them visit is a benefit to us too...I'll get a fresh set of eyes telling me what his impressions are of Grace. Praying that those guys reach 100's, even 1000's of people. GO GET EM BOYS!


My parents have been here all weekend...been a great time hanging out with them! Tomorrow Mark and I will be running in a 5k...not sure how good of a time we'll have because of losing training time when I hurt my knee...we'll see...hoping to be in the 23 minute area...

No comments: