Monday, November 15, 2010

Stuff

Random Stuff roaming through my mind as the week begins...
-2010 has been a tough year
-I am thankful for 2010
-I have not been this excited about the future of Grace in a long time!
-God answers prayer.
-I'm glad God listens.
-WHat I wish? That God would answer sooner sometimes!
-The journey is worth it...and we must continue to enjoy the journey
-What if...nay...I'll save this for Sunday morning!
-2011 is going to be HUGE for our church...HUGE!
-I NEVER want to be content living off of the stories of the past...I want new ones...new ones of God's faithfulness and come through power TODAY!
-MEN...PUT SELFISHNESS ASIDE AND BE THE MAN GOD HAS CALLED YOU TO BE!
-MEN...STEP UP FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!
-It never stops amazing me that our church is 50% UNDER the age of 18! Happened again on Sunday!
-God has raised up some AMAZING children's workers! Simply Amazing!
-I ran 2 miles under 16 minutes Saturday...that is a new PH record! (2nd mile was 1 minute faster than my first!!)
-Jaden juggled a soccer ball 10 times last week. (Now I owe him DQ!!)
-Chloe swam a 200 BUTTERFLY at practice...BY HER OWN CHOICE! NICE!!
-We applied to school for Luke next year...wonder what will happen there?!
-Ever wonder why some people come from the worst of circumstances and make A WHOLE LOT out of their lives...while others who have every opportunity never accomplish much?
-I want to be an overcomer!
-Before I left school today I taught...Orchestra, choir and band...crazy schedule on Mondays!
-I learned something last week...I love being a pastor more than anything else in the world.
-Seeking God's wisdom on some decisions...sure wish he would make the answer so clear...so very clear
-My heart aches for people who struggle through addictions...it is soooooooo hard to walk through that...YET UNBELIEVABLY worth it
-Hey...whose responsibility is it to change your life? Husband? Wife? Mom? Dad? Children? Boss? Friend? THE RESPONSIBILITY IS YOURS!!!!
-If I could do anything in the world right now, do you know what I would do? I do.
Last night...there I was...driving to pick up a prescription at Walgreens...and I flip on the radio...a verse in Hebrews was shared...cut me like a knife last night...Oh...you want the verse? I will probably be sharing that on Sunday too...so you'll just have to wait!!

No comments: