Thursday, November 4, 2010

Argh...Technology!

Nothing frustrates a good plan like technology!! This afternoon was one of those days for me...I had my afternoon planned out...lunch...then head to the office...I had my to do list for the day ready to go...including wrap up a couple things for the service on Sunday (OH IT IS GOING TO BE POWERFUL!!!!) and work on Kidzone stuff. BUT...I got a curve ball when I went to check my email. I couldn't check it...nothing there. Doesn't sound like a big deal except that the plan for Kidzone was emailed to me, so I couldn't work without it!! Sooooooo...1 1/2 hours later my email worked...only I lost ALL of my incoming emails from yesterday. Oh well...I "punted" and ended up having a very productive afternoon...just not doing the things on the original to do list! ;)

No comments: