Monday, November 1, 2010

Power of THE Word

The Bible has power...all it has to do is be spoken and it can penetrate hearts...that was the case at service yesterday. We had a time when people could come and share a scripture...any scripture they wanted to share...I was in tears as people read...and thinking about the people who were sharing and the stories that are behind each of those scriptures...POWER! VERY moving...

Here are a couple of the verses:


Galatians 2:20:

"I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me."


Proverbs 3: 5-6:

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight."

No comments: