Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Cool Class today

This morning I asked my students what they do for Thanksgiving...it was very cool to hear their stories...I love families! We all share our struggles and our victories...we get to see each other at our best and worst. Yet...in the best of families we continue to love each other. We learn to say we are sorry...we learn how to put ourselves to the side and focus on others. It was quite fun really to hear the stories today...all of them were a little different...yet I could see in my student's eyes their love for their families. Some of them come from pretty rough backgrounds. I sure wish that I could just take them home with me...and allow them to jump in with our family. I pray for those kids...really love those kids! Praying for God to continue to use me in their lives. Good morning today...looking forward to seeing my family tonight!

No comments: