Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Uncharted Prayer...

Some of my notes from Jim's message...this message pierced my heart!

-we must commit to pray to God
-what if we all took more time to pray...to listen more...what would happen?!
-Whey do we talk to God?
-When I approach God I must BELIEVE he can do what I'm asking...(if not...why ask!!!!)
-Jeremiah 33:3 God says: "Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know."
-God has untapped

I INTERRUPT THIS POST TO SAY: YES! YES! YES!

I am sitting here typing this post...in the middle of typing "God has untapped" and my cell phone rings. On the other end of the phone is Dawn...she found out earlier today that her dad and step-mom were going to get a divorce after over 20 years of marriage...we prayed together for a miracle to happen...we prayed in faith...believing that God could do what seemed to be impossible...AND GUESS WHAT?!?!?! She met with them tonight and they are going to get some counseling and work to stay together! No one is moving out...no lawyers...AMAZING! THAT IS GOD! Whoo-hoo! Praise God! I LIKE that kind of answer to prayer...GO GOD! COMPLETE HEALING is on its way!

UNCHARTED PRAYER...IT WORKS SO GO DO IT...

ENOUGH SAID!

No comments: