Thursday, February 18, 2010

Class

I started my first on-line class ever last week! I must complete 2 classes by the fall to renew my teaching license. I had let it expire when I stopped teaching 3 years ago. Week 1 is complete...it started on the 9th...yeah, you got it...it started in the middle of last week...it was originally good planning because I registered for the classes when I thought we would be in the new building last month! Oh well...last week was definately a whirlwind!!

Class 1 is on teaching special education students (figured that's a smart class to take since my class is all sp.ed. students!)...then the 2nd class is on right & left brain learning...I start that in April, I think...I'm looking forward to that one...it should be useful in the the classroom and preaching!!

No comments: