Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Reflections on Sunday


A LOT of emotions for me on Sunday...Chloe and Jaden came with me early to the theater...our last Sunday at the theater...so many memories...baptisms (including Chloe and Jaden!)...people saved...helicopter landing on Easter...Easter Egg Hunts...Dad Fest (I WON THIS YEAR!!!!)...Mama Mania (Kelsey won last year!!)...Prayer...Spiritual Battle...AMAZING PASSIONATE Worship...growth...life change...I'll confess that I had tears in my eyes...Great moment after the service for me too...everything was torn down...most everyone was heading to our new building to unload stuff and eat...I went back through each auditorium we use and thanked God for what he did there. I ask him for a lot...I want him to know how grateful I am for what he has done and how he has changed me and many others!

No comments: