Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Olympics

I love watching the Olympics...I do this to myself every 2 years...stay up late...get up early...I'm just a sucker for the stories behind the athletes...AND I LOVE the competition. Love to see the reactions of the competitors when the win or lose...or simply have a personal best. MAN IS IT FUN! "Thrill of victory and the agony of defeat." (Good old Wide World of Sports!) Those snowboarders were sure fun to watch...and the Chinese couples winning last night in figure skating...AWESOME! What a proud coach to dethrone the Russians after all those years and then coach the Gold and Silver medalists...WOW!

Best part this year has been watching Jaden. He LOVES watching...He was frustrated when he got up this morning that the news was on and the Olympics weren't on. (Got to love only having generic TV!)

GO U.S.A.!!!!

No comments: