Monday, May 11, 2009

Whoa......Monday Reflections Part 1

About 6 months ago, I wrote out a list of 50 things that I longed to see, taste, smell, feel...at Grace in the next 3-5 years. One of those things was to smell bad smells RIGHT NEXT to good ones...to see business owners and managers sitting RIGHT NEXT to people who don't have a home or are seriouly struggling...To see our church helping each other and encouraging each other...OH MY...it is already happening...God is bringing in people to Grace from all walks of life...it is exciting...it's overwhelming...there is NO PLACE I would rather be!! I saw 4 people from our church help a man get his perscriptions yesterday...they stepped in...provided transportation...provided the $...They didn't throw $ at the issue...they took care of EVERY ASPECT of the situation...God is dealing with sin...providing peace for people in AWFUL situations...blessing businesses in a hard times...giving strength to the struggling...I'm glad I get to be in the middle of it!

No comments: