Monday, May 4, 2009

Monday Reflections...God is moving


I'm sitting here in Ugly Mugs...about to do my monthly goal review for April and I'm overwhelmed...I see lives being changed and challenged all around me...I see God dealing with sin in people's lives...I see the "enemy's" work, as he tries to rattle and tempt people...I see God giving people in difficult circumstances have the strength to push on...I see people falling away too...and it breaks my heart! I see God taking people who haven't ever followed him, beginning to allow HIM to control their lives...God is working...Yesterday we had our best non-holiday attendance...people are just showing up. Why? All I can tell you is that we have been praying...seeking what GOD wants...and trying to love people as best we can..."God, thanks for a season of growth...give us the focus to keep our eyes on you...the strength to stand strong in trial...the courage to step out and share YOU with new people...the PASSION to praise you and WISDOM where we fall WAY SHORT in our knowledge and understanding...Love you God...In Jesus Name...AMEN!"

No comments: