Sunday, May 24, 2009

Reflections...


I was soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo nervous 13 years ago today...it was the night before my wedding and I was about to marry the love of my life...Kelsey Krynock...I mean LOOK AT THAT PICTURE...she is BEAUTIFUL!!!! Now here I am 13 year later remembering that night...remembering my questions of what married life would be like...wondering what kind of husband I would be like...dreaming of having children with Kelsey...And simply trying to survive the night before with my "loving" brother and my "friends"...ANYWAY...
I couldn't wait to marry Kelsey...BUT, I had NO IDEA how much I would love her 13 year later! I love her more now...the struggles and the fun...having kids together...job changes...surgeries...home owners...STUPID mistakes...GREAT vacations and some pretty good thunderstorms while camping...I sure love this woman and pray HARD daily that we will go even deeper and love each other more 50 years from now...(WHOA...that would make me 86 years old!) Kelsey, I love you and LOVE living life with you..."Thanks God for picking Kels for me!"

1 comment:

Claris Schmidt said...

Congratulations on 13 years! You did marry an amazing woman! I want to say thanks to both of you for giving the rest of us such a wonderful example of how great marriage can be. I know I said it before, but with my poor timing I'm not sure you believed I meant it. So I'll say it again. You two inspire me and seeing you together is a thing a beauty! I love you both.