Saturday, May 9, 2009

Mama Mania and The End Times...


Tomorrow morning is going to be an ACTION PACKED Sunday...we are continuing our series wrestling through "the End Times" AND we are doing Mama Mania! Mama Mania is...well...I'M JUST NOT GOING TO TELL YOU! Last year, we blew circuits at the theater and Kelsey won the "friendly" competetion by winning a boxing match on the Wii! This year is going to be different...and it is going to be A LOT OF FUN! I CANNOT WAIT until the morning...can't wait to encourage and love on moms...CANNOT WAIT to go further into our study of prophesy and Jesus' return...

2 comments:

Travis Miner said...

I still think last year's competition was rigged. Rumor has it the Pastor had a "thing" for the winner.

Tim Boucher said...

Right! And this year her name was drawn to win a gift card!! I couldn't believe it when I saw her name on the sheet...I never win that stuff!!!!