Friday, January 23, 2009

The Flood




You thought I was going to talk about Noah didn't you! Well...I'm sitting in the office right now...can't sit at my desk, cause there are boxes all over it...can't sit in Jerimae's office, cause there are boxes all over it. I'm waiting (very patiently I might add ;-> ) for the carpet cleaner to come...for those of you who missed it earlier this week, we had a flood in our office on Saturday. Ceiling tile on the floor...large puddles...mess EVERYWHERE...I have been very impressed this week with the workers in our office building...they have put in A LOT of hours getting us back on track. Today is one of the final steps to getting our office back...come soon Mr. Carpet Man...

So what are my thoughts today? Honestly...hoping that this is almost over. I just don't like to spend too much time on moving stuff...cleaning...I am thankful that nothing expensive was destroyed. God really had a hand it that...cause A LOT got wet...

Oh Mr. Carpet Man come soon...please come soon!!

No comments: