Thursday, April 17, 2008

I love the city...

I'm sitting right now in downtown South Bend waiting to meet with Colin...a friend from church. As I'm sitting here I have already seen 4 people that I know and see many others in groups of people sitting and walking together...I was praying for our city and I realized..."I LOVE THIS CITY!" I love it for all of its beauty and warts...when our office was broken into a while back I wrestled in prayer over whether or not to be downtown...is it safe? The parking stinks...blah, blah, blah...but there is something inside of me that says "This is right where the offices need to be for this season of time...don't give up..." BUT this much I know...our city needs Jesus, and needs him BADLY! Tonight I am feeling that same passion, that same excitement that I had back when we first started planting this church...and it feels GOOD! Will you stop right now and pray for the South Bend-Mishawaka area? Plead with God to move in his people to share his love and in people who need to hear about his love!

No comments: