Friday, April 4, 2008

Time for the family!


I love Mark 6: 31..."Then, because so many people were coming and going that they did not even have a chance to eat, he (Jesus) said to them, 'Come to me by yourselves to a quiet place and get some rest." I don't know how quiet of a place it will be with 3 kids, but for the next 5 days I'll be on vacation!! Time to just be a husband and dad and hang out with the family...lots of swords/balls/wrestling...and a DATE NIGHT WITH MY WOMAN!! I CANNOT WAIT! My cell phone will be off...my laptop will be shutdown...(except to check espn.com & ohio.com for sports news, of course). Great time to get refreshed...

1 comment:

Bryan Nelson said...

Your kids are so grown up! What a great looking family. Just found your blog...plan to follow it through my RSS feeds.