Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Miranda...


God smiled today...actually he got to laugh, I'm sure. Not because of the pain that is happening down here on earth, but because he got to talk to Miranda face to face...I'm sure she made him smile, probably laugh, because that is what she did for so many people while she was with us. Miranda passed away this morning after battling cancer and an infection that took her life. She and her husband Jason are neighbors and friends of ours...we love them very much. My heart aches for Jason and her family...my heart aches for Chloe and the kids of our neighborhood. The kids LOVED HER, because SHE LOVED THEM! The kids of the neighborhood would swarm her when she came home...and she always met them with her big smile...I can picture Miranda...just within the past month or so...running around the front yard playing boys against the girls tag...she was NOT going to let her weakened body keep her down. She is going to be missed greatly...



I have no doubt in my mind, that at 10:20 this morning, Miranda, because of her saving relationship with Jesus Christ, was ushered into the presence of the most holy and awesome God...and at that moment, she got to hear the words..."Well done, my good and faithful servant!" I praise God that my family and I knew her...please join with me in praying for Jason (her husband) and her family...

No comments: