Friday, November 21, 2008

Ever feel this way...

Anyone out there ever feel like you are out of your mind? (Watch it...don't talk about me like that!) One minute you are so happy and the next you are crying? Take me for instance...yesterday I had an amazing day. Getting ready to pack up those Thanksgiving meals was a RUSH! Serving with Kim, Ananda, Mark and Danielle and then everyone else that came in the evening...I just LOVED it...I was beaming from ear to ear...then, I stopped for a second and BAM...I'm in or near tears, thinking of my friend Jason and his wife passing...From one extreme to the other in a matter of moments...

Here is the bottom line in those times...isn't good that Jesus said in Matthew 28: 20 "...And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age."

GOD NEVER LEAVES US...not in the highs or the lows...not when we are TOTALLY excited or TOTALLY worn out...GOD NEVER LEAVES US! HEY...Hold on to that!!!!

No comments: