Sunday, June 15, 2008

Sunday Night Thoughts...

What a great morning! I LOVE Dad Fest...this year we called it American Dadiator. Good stuff! It was beautiful this morning until we went outside for the dad games...The wind picked up and it looked like rain. Still had a blast with the guys...I got knocked out in the first round because I didn't eat my doughnut fast enough!

Good time challenging dads too...one of the passions of my heart is that dads would see how important it is to treat their wife well. I have heard too many children say..."my dad (or mom) is a great parent, but their marriage isn't very good." I say that to be a GREAT or even good dad that we have to treat our wives well...If we don't we are sending a mixed message. DADS LETS STEP UP AND LOVE OUR WIVES...this will show our kids how important that is!

I leave you with this verse from Ephesians 5..."Husbands love your wives as Chirst loves the church..." THAT IS HEAVY...let's do it guys...

No comments: