Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Submit to God...

Jerimae (our worship guy) and I were praying together just a few minutes ago...I'll confess I barely heard a word he said for the first couple minutes...then BAM...like a bolt of electricity it hit me...his words just pierced my heart...he started praying in the name of Jesus that the enemy would be GONE! THE SPIRIT GRABBED MY ATTENTION! JUST NAILED ME TO THE WALL! "GET YOUR MIND ON JESUS AND LOSE THE BURDEN...THE HEAVINESS." There was A LOT on my mind but in that moment the Lord took it all. Then I just read James 4:7: "Submit yourselves, then, to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you." That is what God used Jerimae to do for me...SUBMIT TO GOD! Because when I did that the devil took off! he knows that he is going to lose that battle! GIVE YOURSELF TO GOD! Don't wait, don't hesitate, just turn your mind and thoughts to things of God! DO IT!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

VICTORY IN JESUS! "For everyone born of God OVERCOMES the world. This is the VICTORY that has overcome the world, even our faith." I John 5:4
By faith you've already OVERCOME the world. When God commissions, He empowers. That power is absolutely yours, by faith. Take it & head out. THE VICTORIES ARE JUST BEGINNING!