Friday, May 16, 2008

YES!

Last night I had the opportunity to pray with a young lady as she gave her life to Jesus. OH...how amazing to be praying with someone who is now living for Jesus. A great part of this is that at least 6 other people from our church have poured themselves into her...AWESOME! The body of Christ working together to reach people...YES!

Here is the thing...you don't have to be a SUPER evangelist to share Jesus with people...You have to be YOU! You have a story about how God has changed your life...so share it! Share it! Share it! God will use that...it wasn't too many years ago that I NEVER had the chance to pray with people as they received Christ. I had a time of prayer one night in our basement confessing to God through many tears that I sold him short...that I felt that I couldn't or that I didn't think people were ready...and many other excuses. God has changed me since...BOY AM I A WORK IN PROGRESS, I have had the chance to pray with 11 people over the past 1 1/2 years as they gave their lives to Jesus...I only share that because I AM LIKE MANY OF YOU...I struggled to get the words out...struggled to ask the questions of people...Struggled to just open my mouth...BUT God has decided to use me anyway...I AM SO GLAD THAT HE HAS!!

Do you need to confess? Do you need to ask God to open you up to share? DO IT! You will be sooooooooooo glad you did!

Philemon 6..."I pray that you may be active in sharing your faith, so that you will have a full understanding of every good thing we have in Christ."

No comments: