Saturday, May 24, 2008

Recharging my batteries...


How do you recharge your batteries? When you feel like your emotional gas tank is low, what do you do? I used to listen to slow...deeply meaningful music...it always left me feeling worse...NOT ANY MORE! Two things the past two days that have helped me clear my head...The first...tearing off my brother in-law Stu's roof! WHAT A BLAST! We ripped off 2 layers of shingles and I loved EVERY MINUTE OF IT!

Another way I recharge my batteries is to play with my kids. Chloe had her birthday party today with 9 kids...We had to punt because the Healthworks Museum was closed...we went to a HUGE playground and ran...played hide and seek..ran some more...then we came back and ate cake...went back outside and made an obstacle course...OH IT WAS FUN! I needed that today...just hanging out with my kids...amazing how some physical exercise and playing around with my kids makes me feel better...

No comments: