Friday, May 2, 2008

Just go...


Last night...We were at the office last night and I turned my head for 15 seconds...then all of a sudden I see Jaden SPRINTING down the hall of the office...I follow him thinking..."JADEN YOU KNOW YOU CAN'T GO DOWN THAT HALL BY YOURSELF!!" I turn the corner...ready to give him "the talk." That's when I see Luke our youngest about to go out the door and into the office building alone...Jaden had seen him going down the hall and just sprinted after him to protect his brother! HE WAS LIVING OUT MY LIFE VERSE FOR HIM!! 1Corinthians 13 in daddy translation..."Jaden is patient, Jaden is kind...he doesn't envy or boast...Jaden is not rude or self-seeking...Jaden ALWAYS protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres."

Hey men...my boy challenged me last night through his example to be a protector. To always be alert and see people who are hurting or heading the wrong way and to go SPRINTING after them. Jaden knew that he didn't have time to tell daddy what was happening, he just needed to go and go now! Luke could have ended up anywhere in our office building...Guys, let's have open eyes to people that need us and let's not hesitate to help...just go...

No comments: