Monday, January 10, 2011

Thanks...

I just finished watching a video that was by church planter's wives...and the truth is...I am so grateful that Kelsey jumped on this journey with me. Without her support and her buying-in to why and what we are doing here...MAN...nothing is impossible, but that would sure be close! I am grateful that she is my teammate in this...sometimes I only wish that I could shield her better from the pain...over the years there have been hurtful things said and done...People don't realize how much a pastor's wife carries...I'm grateful for a very strong and passionate woman...I am so proud of Kelsey for her passion for God and for never giving up on what God has called us to do here. We couldn't be happier being at Grace...There is no person in the world that I would rather spend my life with...no one who I would want to celebrate God's victories in our lives and learn through the struggles...I love you Kelsey Boucher! Thank you for walking this journey with me!

No comments: