Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Will Dettman!


I am sitting in my office right now across the desk from Will Dettman. He is interning with us this summer and he is full of passion and ideas! We just spent 1 1/2 hours talking about outreach ideas and putting together some plans for this summer. I LOVE THE PASSION and energy of young men who love Jesus and want to make a difference in people's lives. VERY COOL!


The cool thing about Will is that I was his 7th grade choir teacher! How ROCKIN' COOL is it to have a former student now working with you!?!?! REALLY COOL! He has a HUGE heart to serve and get involved...he's finishing his freshman year at Bethel College and was looking for a place where he could get some ministry experience. So this summer he is going to be doing a wide-variety of things...help with the worship team, plan an outreach, speak and coach at soccer camp, help in Kidzone, and simply love on people. I look forward to being challenged by him!

No comments: