Thursday, July 23, 2009

Trials bring growth

I had lunch today with a couple that just returned from an internship in San Francisco helping the homeless. They were to be there for a year, but were cut short by not having enough finances. I LOVE THEIR SPIRIT THOUGH...although they are VERY disappointed that they had to leave, they truly believe that God used the time to train them and bring them back here for something...they are working through the something. And we can't wait to see what the something is!

You would have thought that my post from yesterday was written for them...BUT I hadn't talked at length with them yet...Meeting with them today, I could sense a depth to their relationship with Jesus and each other that wasn't there when they left...GOD MOVED in them...God changed and is changing them...some of it really hurt, but God moved.

I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO proud of them...so proud of how they are handling coming back...AND I CANNOT WAIT TO SEE HOW GOD IS GOING TO USE THEM HERE!

No comments: